Simply navigate to IP map by clicking on the globe icon on the IPDealRoom homepage. You can access your IPDealRoom through your Manager Account, clicking on “DealRoom,” in the top right-hand corner.
The filters allow you to navigate the IP list based on the criteria relevant to your business question. Start by clicking on “Add Filter”, the system opens up a menu with the filter options available. There are five options: Key Phrases, Assignees, Statuses, Data Range, and Similarity Score. Users can select any of these filters to customize search:
- Key PhrasesTM: The key phrases are automatically generated by ClearAccessIP’s AI. The AI selects a set of phrases that best describe an input patent.
- Assignees: Filter by entities that are recorded as owners through public databases.
- Statuses: where a patent application stands on its journey through prosecution.
- Data Range: enter set of dates that is before, after, or between Priority, Filing, or Publication Date.
- Similarity Score: an indication as to how similar the outputted patent is to the inputted patent.
Once you select a filter, click on “Search”. The new IP Map page will customize in seconds. Feel free to add as many additional filters as you like. Happy Exploring!